Friday, September 25, 2009

The Quest for .500

Despite reaching the illustrious 8-8 mark last week, I remain 14-17 on the season. I'm slowly but surely starting to feel like Dick Jauron. And it doesn't feel good...here's hoping for a big week so I can un-Dick myself. That sounds completely awful.


WEEK 3 PICKS:
GIANTS (-6.5) over Bucs
Titans (+2.5) over JETS
TEXANS (-4) over Jaguars
EAGLES (-9) over Chiefs
RAVENS (-13.5) over Browns
Redskins (-6.5) over LIONS
Packers (-6.5) over RAMS
49ers (+7) over VIKINGS
PATRIOTS (-4) over Falcons
SEAHAWKS (+2) over Bears
Saints (-6) over BILLS
CHARGERS (-6) over Dolphins
BENGALS (+4) over Steelers
RAIDERS (+1.5) over Broncos
CARDINALS (-2.5) over Colts

MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL:
Panthers (+9) over COWBOYS
Over/Under: References to Size of Jerry-Tron: 5.5

I'm taking the over. The waaaay over.

No comments:

Post a Comment