Friday, October 2, 2009

Week 4: The Holy Grail Draws Near(er)

Here we are folks...After making the cardinal mistake of putting faith in both Jim Zorn AND Seneca Wallace in one week (its a wonder I get paid to talk sports), my 9-7 record puts me at a season record of 23-24. I'm no math wizard, but that puts me at one measely game under .500. As it stands, The Shore Sports Report Standings look like this.

Joe: 27-20, with a winning percentage just a few percentage points ahead of Bill Parcells

Mike: 23-24, with a winning percentage just a few percentage points ahead of Dave Wannstedt.


Hmmm. Guess we know who the SSR expert is.

But I only trail by four games, and had I not backed the Wallace/Zorn express, I'd be over .500 and feel like a real man.

Also, just as an FYI, IF the Skins do not cover this week, I will never, ever pick the Redskins to cover again. Ever.

THIS IS THE WEEK! WE BELIEVE! OVER .500! IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING! WE ARE ALL WITNESSESS!


WEEK 4 PICKS:
Giants (-8.5) OVER CHIEFS
Titans (-3) OVER JAGUARS
PATRIOTS (-2) over Ravens
Bengals (-5.5) OVER BROWNS
REDSKINS (-7) OVER Buccaneers
TEXANS (-9) over Raiders
BEARS (-10) over Lions
COLTS (-10.5) over Seahawks
DOLPHINS (+2) over Bills
49ERS (-9.5) over Rams
Cowboys (-3) over BRONCOS
SAINTS (-7) over Jets
Chargers (+6.5) over STEELERS

MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL:
VIKINGS (-3.5) over Packers

No comments:

Post a Comment