Friday, October 9, 2009

Week 5 Picks: I'M OVER .500

Yes folks, break out the champagne. Your beloved SSR co-host is FINALLY over .500 after a 9-5 Week 4 showing. There's a part of me that wants to retire before a week from hell sends me back to JauronLand, but I am many things...a quitter is not one of them. Before we begin, I'd like to remind everyone that I am NEVER EVER EVER picking Jim Zorn's Skins to cover. Never ever. Let's see if the good mojo continues into Week 5.



WEEK 5 PICKS
Raiders (+15.5) over GIANTS
Vikings (-10) over RAMS
Cowboys (-8.5) over CHIEFS
PANTHERS (-3.5) over Redskins
EAGLES (-14.5) over Bucs
BILLS (-6) over Browns
RAVENS (-8.5) over Bengals
Steelers (-10.5) over LIONS
49ERS (-2.5) over Falcons
Patriots (-3) over BRONCOS
CARDINALS (-5.5) over Texans
SEAHAWKS (+3) over Jaguars
Colts (-3.5) over TITANS


MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL:
Jets (-1.5) over DOLPHINS



RECORD SO FAR: 32-29

No comments:

Post a Comment