Friday, October 23, 2009

Week 7: Call Me Wayne

Fontes...Wayne Fontes. That's who I'm feeling like this week, friends. A 7-7 week 6 keeps me sittin' pretty at one game under .500. I feel like Moses...before me sits The Land of Milk and Honey (in my case The Land of A Cut Above Average), but despite my long exodus through the desert, entry is being denied. This week is the week. I'm adjusting my robes, straightening my staff and marchin' into the Promised Land. Just call me the Moses of Mediocrity! Let's do some pickin'!


Chargers (-5) over CHIEFS
Colts (-14) over RAMS
Packers (-9) over BROWNS
STEELERS (-5.5) over Vikings
Tampa Bay (-15) over New England (clearly the matchup I'd send overseas. Gotta get 'em hooked!)
TEXANS (-3) over 49ers
Jets (-6) over RAIDERS
PANTHERS (-7) over Bills
BENGALS (-1) over Bears
Saints (-6.5) over DOLPHINS
Falcons (+4) over COWBOYS
GIANTS (-7) over Cardinals


MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL:
WASHINGTON (+7) over Philadelphia
(I said I'd never pick Jim Zorn again. I never said anything about Sherm "Bingo" Smith.)


And for the hell of it:
Pettite (-1.5) over Saunders


RECORD SO FAR: 44-45

*all lines courtesy of ScoresAndOdds.com
*all knowledge courtesy of a unwarranted sense of expertise

No comments:

Post a Comment