Friday, December 18, 2009

Week 15 Picks

I'm not writing anything witty anymore. Because what's the point. I stink. You know I stink. Time to go through the motions.


THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL:
Colts (-3) over JAGUARS (picked on the show)


SPECIAL SATURDAY NIGHT EDITION OF THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL (no, really):
SAINTS (-7.5) over Cowboys


SPECIAL SUNDAY EDITION OF A SPECIAL SATURDAY NIGHT EDITION OF THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL:

Falcons (+6) over JETS
STEELERS (-2) over Packers
TITANS (-3) over Dolphins
Patriots (-7) over BILLS
CARDINALS (-12) over Lions
EAGLES (-8.5) over 49ers
Bears (+11) over RAVENS
CHIEFS (-2) over Browns
RAMS (+11) over Texans
CHARGERS (-6.5) over Bengals
BRONCOS (-14) over Raiders
SEAHAWKS (-6.5) over Buccaneers
Vikings (-9) over PANTHERS

FOOTBALL ON MONDAY:
Giants (-3) over REDSKINS



And for the hell of it
O/U on Crummy Gifts I recieve: 1.5

I'm taking the Under. Something's gotta break my way, right? Happy Holidays, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment