Friday, December 25, 2009

Week 16 Picks

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas. I certainly did...I'm currently bringing this to you via my brand new laptop which, among many other things, help me not even sniff the Crummy Gifts O/U from last week. I echo all of the sentiments in Joe's blog...you guys have made the Shore Sports Report possible and our time hosting it for you has been the greatest gift I've ever been given. As my rough season winds down and the holidays are warm in your hearts...I'd like to ask the fans of teams who either have wrapped up their berth or are scrapping for theirs to take a moment to remember the teams that have gone before you. At this joyous time of the year, turn your thoughts to the Rams, the Bears, the Browns, the Seahawks and all those like him. God Bless Ye Forgotten Teams. I feel your pain.


WEEK 16 PICKS:

CHRISTMAS SPECTACULAR:
Chargers (+2) over TITANS

SUNDAY:
PACKERS (-14) over Seahawks
BROWNS (-3) over Raiders
BENGALS (-13.5) over Chiefs
FALCONS (-9) over Bills
DOLPHINS (-3) over Texans
GIANTS (-7) over Panthers
SAINTS (-14) over Buccaneers
PATRIOTS (-8) over Jaguars
STEELERS (-3) over Ravens
Broncos (+7) over EAGLES
Rams (+14) over CARDINALS
49ERS (-13) over Lions
COLTS (-5.5) over Jets
Cowboys (-7) over REDSKINS
BEARS (+6) over Vikings

RECORD SO FAR: 108-110-4

No comments:

Post a Comment