Friday, October 15, 2010

Week 6 Picks: Compete Forever.

With Pete Carroll and the Seahawks off last week, I had no one to motivate me to Win Forever or to Always Compete, and I found myself on the wrong end of 6-8. HOWEVER there are NO excuses in the Church of Win Forever, so I take full responsibility for my actions. Its time to break through and compete so hard that even Petey himself would say..."That motherf****r COMPETES!"


WEEK 6 PICKS:
Lions (+10) over GIANTS
Jets (-3) over BRONCOS
Chargers (-8) over RAMS
TEXANS (-4.5) over Chiefs
PATRIOTS (-2.5) over Ravens
BUCCANEERS (+4) over Saints
Falcons (+3) over EAGLES
Seahawks (+6.5) over BEARS
PACKERS (-3) over Dolphins
STEELERS (-13.5) over Browns
Raiders (+6.5) over 49ERS
Cowboys (+1.5) over VIKINGS
Colts (-3) over REDSKINS


MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL: Join us live somewhere, I don't know where though.
Titans (-3) over JAGUARS


LAST WEEK: 6-8

RECORD SO FAR: 35-37-4

No comments:

Post a Comment