Friday, October 22, 2010

Week 7 Picks; Always Win

I'm coming off a 6-6-2 week, which isn't unsightly, but it ain't about to get me laid. But then again, would even going 13-0 in my "MikeKrenek.Blogspot.com" pickings get me laid? I submit that it would not, but what the hell, I'll give it a try.


WEEK 7 PICKS:
Steelers (-3) over DOLPHINS
FALCONS (-3.5) over Bengals
CHIEFS (-4.5) over Jaguars
TITANS (-3) over Eagles
Redskins (+3) over BEARS
SAINTS (-13) over Browns
RAVENS (-13) over Bills
PANTHERS (+3) over 49ers
BUCCANEERS (-3) over Rams
SEAHAWKS (-5.5) over Cardinals
Patriots (+2.5) over CHARGERS
BRONCOS (-8) over Raiders
PACKERS (-3) over Vikings


MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL: Join us at some bar in Monmouth or Ocean County. I don't know which one it is. But let's face, you weren't going to come anyway.
Giants (+3) over COWBOYS


LAST WEEK: 6-6-2
RECORD SO FAR: 41-43-6

No comments:

Post a Comment