Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Day Picks

Happy Thanksgiving one and all! This year I'm thankful for a lot of things...Don Wakamatsu, the Seahawks' two first round picks, Danny Granger, and the fact that the St. Louis Rams are in the NFC West. I'm also thankful for my 8-8 record last week, because my God do I hate 7-9. Its the football equivalent of "I don't want to ruin the friendship." Its a slap in the face. 8-8 is at least "friends with benefits." It isn't a success, but it isn't a total failure either. This week I'm going to try to sneak into the "we'll take it slow" range of 9-7. Wish me luck.


THANKSGIVING DAY PICKS:

Packers (-12) over LIONS
COWBOYS (-13.5) over Raiders
Giants (-6) over BRONCOS


SUNDAY GAMES:
TEXANS (+3.5) over Colts
BENGALS (-14) over Browns
Bears (+11) over VIKINGS
EAGLES (-9) over Redskins
Dolphins (-3) over BILLS
Cardinals (+3) over TITANS
Seahawks (-3) over RAMS
FALCONS (-12) over Buccaneers
Panthers (+3) over JETS
49ERS (-3) over Jaguars
Chiefs (+13.5) over CHARGERS
RAVENS (PK) over Steelers

MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL:
Patriots (+1.5) over SAINTS



RECORD SO FAR: 83-74-1

For the record my lovely co-host Joseph has picked Green Bay, Dallas, and New York for today's games.

UPDATE: I received a text from Joe during warm-ups that read "If Stafford is playing change my pick to the Lions getting the points"

No comments:

Post a Comment