Friday, November 20, 2009

Week 11: The Late Bloomer

After a rough and tumble beginning of the season, the K-Train is starting to roll on into the station. A 10-4 showing last week has me feeling loose and has put me only 5 games behind my esteemed cohost. Is it too little too late? Will I be able to save a season of mediocrity and look like I actually know what I'm talking about? Will my backing of the Bucaneers Express blow up in my face like a ACME Rocket? If last night was any indication, I better have my "well over .500" party this week. The Carolina Panthers not only screwed me here but also in fantasy football. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, I'm going to kick John Fox in the genitals.


WEEK 11 PICKS:

GIANTS (-6.5) over Falcons
PATRIOTS (-10.5) over Jets
LIONS (-3.5) over Browns
Bills (+9) over JAGUARS
STEELERS (-10) over Chiefs
Colts (-1) over RAVENS
PACKERS (-6.5) over 49ers
VIKINGS (-10.5) over Seahawks
Redskins (+11) over COWBOYS
BUCCANEERS (+11.5) over Saints
Cardinals (-9) over RAMS
BENGALS (-9.5) over Raiders
Chargers (-1) over BRONCOS
Eagles (-3) over BEARS

MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL:
Titans (-4.5) over TEXANS


RECORD SO FAR: 75-66-1

No comments:

Post a Comment