Friday, November 13, 2009

Week 10 Picks: Onward and Upward

OH BOY! Christmas come early for this Shore Sports Reporter! An 8-5 record has snapped me out of my funk and propelled me to a studly 65-62-1 record! Major networks have already been calling me non-stop to be their "expert" and I can't even walk down the street without being approached by some layabout hobo who wants gambling advice or a woman who just wants to feel my aura. A winning percentage in the .510s! Now I know how Art Shell feels!!! In honor of Art, I'm picking against the Raiders this week! Take that Al Davis!!!



Looking over my picks, I realize that the Chiefs, the Buccaneers, the Lions, and the Seahawks are all on the left side of the column. I may go from being approached by layabouts asking for advice to approaching layabouts asking for a dollar.





WEEK 10 PICKS:

Lions (+17.5) over VIKINGS
Bucaneers (+10) over DOLPHINS
TITANS (-6.5) over Bills
Saints (-13.5) over RAMS
JETS (-7) over Jaguars
Broncos (-3.5) over REDSKINS
Bengals (+7) over STEELERS
PANTHERS (+1.5) over Falcons
Chiefs (-1.5) over RAIDERS
Seahawks (+8.5) over CARDINALS
CHARGERS (-1.5) over Eagles
PACKERS (+3) over Cowboys
Patriots (+3) over COLTS


MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL:
Ravens (-10.5) over BROWNS


And for the hell of it (sticking with my underdog theme)
Cotto (+225) over Pacquiao

RECORD SO FAR: 65-62-1

No comments:

Post a Comment