Friday, November 12, 2010

Week 10 Picks: Forever Always

If 9-3-1 didn't get me laid, NOTHING on this blog will!!! Shocking, I know! I'm going to try for the undefeated week and then use THAT as a pickup line. If that doesn't work, the Mike Krenek Uses MikeKrenek.Blogspot.Com to Try to Get Ladies Era will draw to a close. At least it lasted longer than the Whitehurst Era in Seattle!


Note: I am starting at 1-0, because I picked the Falcons. If you don't believe me, you can bite me.



WEEK 10 PICKS:
Cowboys (+14) over GIANTS
BROWNS (+3) over Jets
COLTS (-7) over Bengals
Texans (+2) over JAGUARS
Titans (-1.5) over DOLPHINS
Vikings (-1) over BEARS
Lions (+3) over BILLS
BUCCANEERS (-6.5) over Panthers
Chiefs (-1) over BRONCOS
Rams (+6) over 49ERS
Seahawks (+3) over CARDINALS
STEELERS (-4.5) over Patriots


MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL: Join us live. OR ELSE!
Eagles (-3) over REDSKINS


LAST WEEK: 9-3-1
RECORD SO FAR: 67-56-4

No comments:

Post a Comment