Friday, November 19, 2010

Week 11 Picks: Always Forever

Fact of the matter is, I'm running out of "Win Forever"/"Always Compete" combos to title these picks. This may present an issue. I plan on syllable mixing next week. Wish me luck.


WEEK 11 PICKS:

DOLPHINS (+1.5) over Bears. (Starting 0-1!!! All because I was gettin' Thiggy wit it)
JETS (-7) over Texans
STEELERS (-7) over Raiders
Ravens (-10) over PANTHERS
TITANS (-7) over Redskins
COWBOYS (-6.5) over Lions
Packers (-3) over VIKINGS
BENGALS (-5.5) over Bills
Browns (+1.5) over JAGUARS
CHIEFS (-8) over Cardinals
SAINTS (-11.5) over Seahawks
RAMS (+3) over Falcons
BUCCANEERS (+3) over 49ers
PATRIOTS (-3.5) over Colts
Giants (+3) over EAGLES

MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL: Join us live at Donovan's in Manchester. Or I'll ruin your family Thanksgiving.
CHARGERS (-10) over Broncos

LAST WEEK: 7-7
RECORD SO FAR: 73-63-7

No comments:

Post a Comment