Friday, November 5, 2010

Week 9 Picks: Forever Compete

My SPOOOOKY picks went pretty well last week...another 8-5 week as I continue to float around "Good but Not Great" on the year. Hopefully Football Jesus' Ascension in Seattle blesses me with the resolve to have a monster week. I'll say an "Our Whitehurst" Sunday morning just to be sure.


WEEK 9 PICKS:
Giants (-6.5) over SEAHAWKS
Jets (-4) over LIONS
Bills (+3) over Bears (RALPH WILSON'S WET DREAM: THE NFL IN CANADA!!!)
Chargers (-3) over TEXANS
Saints (-6.5) over PANTHERS
Cardinals (+8.5) over VIKINGS
Buccaneers (+8.5) over FALCONS
Dolphins (+5.5) over RAVENS
Patriots (-4.5) over BROWNS
RAIDERS (-2.5) over Chiefs
Colts (+3) over EAGLES
PACKERS (-8) over Cowboys

MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL (Join us live. I guess)
Steelers (-4.5) over BENGALS

LAST WEEK: 8-5
RECORD SO FAR: 58-53-6

No comments:

Post a Comment